Copyright and Licensing
Authors retain copyright without limitations and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
If the article is accepted for publication in «Zaporizhzhia Historical Review » the author is to sign a Transfer of Copyright Agreement. The Agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal’s Editorial Board.
By this Agreement the author certifies that the submitted material:
- is original and is not a copy of any other matter;
- does not infringe the copyright of other persons or organizations;
- was not previously published by other publishing houses and has not been submitted for publication in other editions.
Upon acceptance of the manuscript for publication, the Author assigns to «Zaporizhzhia Historical Review» the right to publish and distribute the manuscript in part or in its entirety. The Author’s name will always be included with the publication of the manuscript.
The Author(s) hereby transfer to the Editorial Board and the Founder of «Zaporizhzhia Historical Review», without payment, the following rights:
- to reproduce, publish, sell, and distribute copies of the manuscript, selections of the manuscript, and translations and other derivate works based upon the manuscript, in prints, audiovisual, electronic, or by any and all media now or hereafter known or devised;
- to license reprints of the manuscript to third persons for educational photocopying; to license others to use/create abstract of the manuscript and to index the manuscript;
- to license secondary publishers to reproduce the manuscript in print, microform, or any computer-readable form, including electronic on-line databases;
- to license the manuscript for document delivery.
These non-exclusive rights run full term of the copyright, and all renewals and extensions thereof.
The Author(s) has the following rights:
- to use the Article (all or part) in the Author’s teaching activities;
- include the Article (all or part) in a research thesis or dissertation;
- make oral presentation of the Article (all or part) and to include a summary and/or highlights of it in papers distributed at such presentations or in conference proceedings;
- to publish the manuscript, or permit its publication, as part of any book the Author may write;
- to license reprints of the manuscript to third persons for educational photocopying;
- to include electronic copies of the Article (including the final electronic copy downloaded from the official web-site of the journal) to: personal web-resources of all authors (web-sites, web-pages, blogs, etc.), web-resources of institutions where authors work (including electronic institutional repositories), non-commercial web-resources of open access (for example, arXiv.org).
The Author(s) also agrees to properly credit «Zaporizhzhia Historical Review» as the original place of publication.
In all cases, the availability of a bibliographic link to an article or hyperlink to its electronic copy on the official website of the Journal is compulsory.