УЧАСТЬ США У ВИРІШЕННІ ìНІМЕЦЬКОГО ПИТАННЯî НА ПІДГОТОВЧОМУ ЕТАПІ (кінець 1989 ñ початок 1990 рр.)
The article is devoted to the problem of the USA participation in the solving of German Question. In the article the reaction of American political circles on the fall down of the Berlin Wall and G. Kohlís 10-points program of reunification of Germany is shown. As it was discovered ñ there were different points of view on the role of the United States in the decision-making process of German question, expressed by the American legislative and executive power representatives, American political scientists as well. During the preparation of the negotiations between Germany and other European countries devoted to the problem of unification of Germany the USA played a significant role and was the creator of formula ìtwo plus fourî. American participation was determined by American national interests in this region which suppose staying stay in Europe as an important player.
2. Time. ñ 1989. ñ November 27.
3. The New York Times. ñ 1989. ñ November 16.
4. The Washington Post. ñ 1989. ñ November 12.
5. The New York Times. ñ 1989. ñ September 6.
6. Gates R. From the shadows: the ultimate insiderís story of five presidents and how they won the Cold War. ñ N.Y., 1996.
7. Hutchings R. American diplomacy and the end of the Cold War: an insiderís account of U.S. policy in Europe, 1989ñ1992. ñ Washington, D.C., 1997.
8. Remarks and a Question-and-Answer Session with Reporters on the Relaxation of East German Border Controls // Public Papers of the Presidents of the United States. George Bush. [Далі ñ PPPUS] ñ Vol. 2., 1989. ñ Washington: United States Government Printing Office, 1990.
9. Tarpley W., Chaitkin A. George Bush: The Unauthorised Biography. ñ Washington, 1992.
10. Statement by Press Secretary Fitzwater on United States Assistance for East German Emigrants. November 9, 1989 // PPPUS. G. Bush. ñ Vol. 2., 1989.
11. Moens A. American Diplomacy and German Unification // Survival. ñ 1991. ñ November-December. ñ Vol. XXXIII, № 6.
12. Roundtable Discussion on Recent Developments in East Germany. 101 US Congress. House of Represenatives. Committee on Foreign Affairs. Subcommittee on Europe and the Middle East. 21 November, 1989. ñ Washington, 1989.
13. Staden, von B. Diplomacy of German Unification // The Diplomatic Record 1989ñ1990 / Ed. by David D. Newsom: Institute for Study of Diplomacy. ñ Boulder, 1992.
14. Gortemaker M. Unifying Germany, 1989ñ1990. ñ N.Y., 1994.
15. Informal Exchange With Reporters. November 28, 1989 // PPPUS G.Bush. ñ Vol.2, 1989.
16. Statement by Secretary of State Baker, November 29, 1989 / Цит. по Hutchings R. American diplomacy...
17. The Washington Post. ñ 1989. ñ November 20.
18. Бессонова М.М. Проблема обíєднання Німеччини в контексті східноєвропейської політики США (1989 ñ перша половина 1990 рр.) // Історія очима молодих дослідників. Міжнародна наукова конференція. Збірник наукових праць. ñ Донецьк, 1999. ñ Т. 2.